Storm & Flood Assistance: SES - 132 500
Life Threatening Emergency - 000
Ergon - 131 670
- Inform others then report fallen power lines
Insurance claims assistance/complaints: Insurance Council of Australia - 1800 734 621
Natural Emergency Hotline - 07 3813 1055
River 94.9 FM Studio - 07 3813 1094
Road Closures - qldtraffic.qld.gov.au
Red Cross - register.redcross.org.au
Find out your suburbs Council Disaster Management and Evacuation Plan:
- Check appliances properly before plugging in and turning back on.
- If it's flooded - forget it.
- Plan your emergency kit (Your emergency kit contains essential items that will equip you in the event of an emergency)
- Make a plan with your neighbour (Think about people in your neighbourhood who may need your help).
- Prepare your home (Taking steps now can improve the safety of your home during an emergency).
132 500 (TOLL FREE)
For emergency help in floods, storms and cyclones
Emergency, Police, Fire or Ambulance
Police assistance line for non-emergencies
1800 333 000 (TOLL FREE)